Cortendo Announces Notice of Annual General Meeting
May 22, 2015 -- Trevose, Pa., USA and Göteborg, Sweden -- Cortendo AB [ticker: CORT on NOTC-A], a biopharmaceutical company focused on rare endocrine disorders and other rare diseases, today announced that the Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday, June 25, 2015, in Stockholm, Sweden.
Notice of Annual General Meeting in Cortendo AB (publ)
The shareholders in Cortendo AB (publ), corp. id. no. 556537-6554, (the ”Company”), are invited to participate in the Annual General Meeting of shareholders to be held on Thursday, June 25, 2015, 15:00 CET at Mannheimer Swartling Advokatbyrå, Norrlandsgatan 21, SE-111 43 Stockholm.
Right to attend and notification
Shareholders who are registered as shareholders in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB on the record date, Thursday, June 18, 2015, and who have notified the Company of their participation in the meeting no later than Thursday, June 18, 2015, are entitled to attend the meeting. Notification shall be made by mail to Cortendo AB (publ), att. Jennie Blomquist, P.O. Box 47, SE-433 21 Partille or by e-mail to [email protected]. The notification shall state name, personal identification number or corporate registration number, address and telephone number. Power of attorneys, certificates of registration and other authorization documents must be available at the meeting, and should, to facilitate entrance to the meeting, be sent to the Company no later than Thursday, June 18, 2015. Power of attorneys must be provided in original at the meeting. Forms of power of attorney in Swedish and English are available on the Company’s website www.cortendo.com.
Those whose shares are nominee registered, must, through the nominee, temporarily re-register their shares in their own names in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB, in order to be entitled to attend the meeting. For such registration to be duly effectuated by Thursday, June 18, 2015, shareholders should contact their banks or nominees well in advance of that date.
Shareholders who are registered in the Norwegian Verdipapirsentralen must, in order to be allowed to participate in the meeting, be temporarily registered as shareholders in the register held by Euroclear Sweden AB. Such shareholders must notify DNB Bank ASA thereof on the address DNB Bank ASA, Registrars Dept, PO Box 1600 Sentrum, 0021 Oslo or by telefax (+47) 24050256 or by e-mail to [email protected] no later than Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 12:00 CET in order for DNB Bank ASA to make sure that the shareholder is registered in the shareholders’ register held by Euroclear Sweden AB on the record date Thursday, June 18, 2015.
Proposed agenda of the meeting
1. Opening of the meeting
2. Election of chairman of the meeting
3. Establishment and approval of the voting list
4. Approval of the agenda of the meeting
5. Election of one or two persons to approve the minutes
6. Determination of whether the meeting has been duly convened
7. Presentation of the annual report and the auditor’s report as well as the consolidated accounts and the auditor’s report for the group
8. Resolutions with respect to:
a) adoption of the income statement and the balance sheet as well as the consolidated income statement and the consolidated balance sheet
b) appropriation of the Company’s profit or loss in accordance with the adopted balance sheet
c) discharge of liability for the members of the Board of Directors and the CEO
9. Determination of the number of board members and substitute board members
10. Determination of the number of auditors
11. Resolution on compensation to the board members and the auditor
12. Election of board members, chairman of the board, substitute board members and auditors
13. Resolution on compensation to the nomination committee and election of members of the nomination committee
14. Resolution to amend the articles of association
15. Resolution on share issue with disapplication of the shareholders’ pre-emptive rights
16. Resolution on share issue with disapplication of the shareholders’ pre-emptive rights
17. Resolution on share issue with disapplication of the shareholders’ pre-emptive rights
18. Resolution on authorization for the Board of Directors to resolve on share issue for payment in kind
19. Resolution on appointment of a separate auditor for the purposes of a share issue against payment in kind
20. Closing of the meeting
For the full notice please see attached pdf-file.